Information we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site.
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Use of information
The information collected from customers when creating an account/logging in is used for billing and administration purposes only and will be kept confidential. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Contact information collected will be contact details and payment information (credit or debit card). None of which will be passed onto third parties.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
Storing personal data
We do not sell, share or disclose individually identifiable information obtained online about our visitors to anyone outside of Blacktrace Holdings Ltd. (Blacktrace is a brand of Blacktrace Holdings Ltd.) The only exceptions are:
- If you specifically authorise Blacktrace Holdings Ltd. to share your information with another company.
- It is required by law.
On occasion, Blacktrace Holdings Ltd. may share non-personally identifiable information with other companies in order to assess the results of a promotion or event. This information is used in aggregate only, and does not contain any information that would personally identify you.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Registration and password
In order to use this service, customers must register and agree to provide truthful information when requested. When registering, customers explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time. Customers are not only responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password, but for ensuring that only authorized personnel access their accounts. If for any reason you are concerned about this, please contact us on email@example.com.